Original Stimerex ES with Ephedra - Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 90 Tabs - Diet Pills
Take a better approach to weight loss and energy with Stimerex-ES.†
What Is It?
Stimerex-ES is a weight loss and energy-boosting dietary supplement.† "ES" stands for Extra Strength. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals didn't hold back when they released this product.
How Does It Work?
It's all about the ingredients. Ephedra alone may help with energy and weight loss.† But of course Hi-Tech didn't stop there. This formula also contains Senegalia Berlandieri extract. This is one of the most effective metabolic stimulators on the market today!†
Senegalia Berlandieri promotes a strong boost in energy and mood.† It does this by increasing dopamine and adrenaline levels in the body.† Studies have shown it demonstrates the same fat-burning effects as 30mg of ephedrine.†
Check out the rest of the ingredients here:
- Ephedra Extract (leaves): may increase energy and also increase your metabolism and improve cognition.†
- Senegalia Berlandieri Extract (leaves) [Yielding Phenylethylamine Alkaloids]: may increase energy, suppresses your appetite, while also providing a feeling of euphoria.†
- 2-Aminoisoheptane HCL: may help increase energy and focus as well.†
- Theobromine: may increase energy, may help shed water weight and may help suppress appetite as well.†
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (25 mg of Synephrine) (fruit): may help curb your appetite.†
- Green Tea Extract (leaves): may help with overall weight loss.†
- Yohimbe Extract (bark): a mild stimulant that may increase energy and also help suppress appetite.†
- Naringen (fruit): may provide a natural energy boost.†
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin (fruit): Helps the other ingredients perform better in the body. Making it last longer. †
- Caffeine (anhydrous): may increase energy, focus, and is also a natural diuretic.†
Who should take it?
Stimerex is perfect for anyone looking for energy boost and as well as anyone needing to lose weight.†
What Can I Expect?
- Weight Loss†
- Appetite Suppressant which means less hunger†